
http://www.myspace.com/480498284 http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/we_hear/
My feelings of about reading are peace and bad. When I feel peace is while I'm reading a book that I like and a good book to be relax. But there are some books are not fun and makes me bored. It helps me to get stress.
The last five books I had read are "The Alchemist", "Charlotte's Web", "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator", "The Giver" and " The Interpretation of Murder"
The Alchemist

http://www.rat-race-escape-artists.com/formula-for-success.html
Charlotte's Web

nipunaperera.blogspot.com/
Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

http://a1.vox.com/6a00b8ea067508dece00d4144a9dd1685e-500pi
The Giver

ariabooksellers.wordpress.com/luccaslist/
The Interpretation of Murder

pengutip.ujungjalan.com/?p=28
I like to read a fantasy and an adventure. In fantasy, I can imagine that I'm in the story. I also like imagination animals in the fantasy. They are very creative. In kind of an adventure stories, It is very fun to read that the ways characters in the story solving conflicts during the adventure.
I like to lay on my bed or sit on the something while I'm reading a book. My favorite place to read is on the tree but it is not often happen. If a book is a boring book, I listen to music, if it is not, I do not listen to music because the book is already fun.
I think books should be made into movies, because there are some people who hate to read a book. By making books into movies,they will watch the movies so they will learn some lessons.
The pairing of your first two pictures made me laugh. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
답글삭제