In the sixth paragraph, Joey and Lizabeth were only children left at their house. All other siblings left their home. I was left at my grandparents house in Seoul for a while. My sister went camp and my pareants and my brother were at home in Deajon. I was boring and had to help my grandparents.
In page 78 line 31, Lizabeth ran arround and raggedy chothes when she was young. When I was second grade, I played in the mud and jumped everyway and I did not care about my chothes.
In the first line of page 79, it said children made a game of thinking of ways to disturb John Burke. When I was kid, my friends and I like to play disturb others. Like keep asking same question over and over again. We very enjoyed it.
In the second paragraph of page 79, Lizabeth and her friends made a rumor about Miss Lottie that she was a witch and believed it. When I was elementary school, There were lots of rumor of teachers and none known students.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기