2009년 8월 26일 수요일

Short Story

Exposition:
My family like to go to vacation to Jeju Island. Most of the time, we like to have vacation in Jeju Island during winter, because Jeju Island is too hot during summer, but in winter, it is warm, beautiful and food is great. Last winter, my family decided to have vacation in Jeju Island. My sister, my little brother and I were very excited. My sister and I packed our bags. While we were packing, my little brother Woo-Jin, who was 5 years old, was making dirty picture with his toy on the whole living room, what a travilmaker. At last, he got punishment from father. My family went to bed early becasue we need to leave early so we counld get a plane. My family left our home approximately 9 am and headed to Chungju airport.

Rising Action:

My family arrived Chungju airport about 9:45. My parents went to place where can get plane ticket and send our bags to Jaju Island. My little brother found a little spider and got scared so he squash a spider with his foot. while he tried see check it was dead, my parents came back so I lift my brother and followed my parents. We sat on the bench and wait for our plane. My sister and I started to read a book while we were waiting. After 20minutes passed, My father found out my brother is gone. All my family members started to looked for him. When I was almost cry because I got scared that if we lost him, I remember he wanted to check a dead body of spider. I ran where a dead body of spider, then I found him. His face was filled with worry. I hug him and carryed him to where my family was. My parents got very angry at him so they punish him. After hour passed, we got into the plane.


Climax:
When we arrived Jaju Island, My parents were still angry at my brother. But when our family saw the beautiful scenery of Jaju, realizing we were in paradise, anger disappear. Finally all stress were gone.

Falling action:
My family came to hotel almost at night. We enjoyed spa in the hotel and have delicious dinner.
After dinner, my family got sleep except me, so I went out the room and start to walked down to the beach. I sat on the sand and watch stars in the sky. It thought about what happened that day. I remember beauty of this island and worry face of my brother. I smiled.
Resolution:
I came bock to room and washed my hand, then I change my clothes. Finally I lied on the bad and fell a sleep.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기