skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2009년 8월 12일 수요일
About Me
My date birth is February 2, 1994
I was born in Colorado, USA
I speak English, Korean and Chinese
I like badminton and runing
My hobbies are cooking, sleeping, listening to music and playing games
댓글 1개:
Ms. Lillo
2009년 8월 19일 오후 10:40
You might want to take down your birthday to protect your identity a little bit more!
답글
삭제
답글
답글
댓글 추가
더 로드하기...
최근 게시물
홈
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
LaLaLa blog
Labels
clue
(5)
Followers List
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
▼
8월
(9)
About Me
First Stab at Essential Questions
ELSR
Myself as a Reader
Short Story
Personal Connections
Clue 2
Warm-up
Before read “The Utterly Perfect Murder”
►
9월
(8)
►
10월
(4)
►
11월
(3)
Today Saying
Is time to think positive thinking
전체 프로필 보기
You might want to take down your birthday to protect your identity a little bit more!
답글삭제