2009년 9월 27일 일요일

Clue 4

1a. Who is a "character" in your life you admire?
Sin-hen is a "character" in my life I admire. He is one of my best friends in Korean school. He is really good at playing a guitar and I learned how to volunteer to poor. He was the head of service club and I was co-leader. We made that club together but that was his idea. My club went to many places, and I saw him servicing poorwith his love. He is really good and cool person. And also he is mt best friend.

1. What specific clues can setting reveal about the theme of a short story?
We can get clues that reveal about the theme of a short story in the setting. Theme is the idea of author want to tell and teach us. The characters have different feeling and idea in different setting. For example, if setting is the battle field, the character might have bad feeling of the world. Like this theme will change by setting of the story.

2. How does an author drop clues about characters and how their actions lead you to the theme of a story?
Characters are most importance thing in the story. Because without them, there is no conflict. If there is no conflict, there will be no theme and moral. Also no one will read that story, becasue it will be boring and no use. Feeling of chacters can show theme of the story like sad, happy, etc.

3. What is the strongest setting you have ever encountered in your own life (the place that has impacted you the most). Describe this place and ponder if God revealed anything about Himself or His truth in this place.
When I went to house of hope for service with service club, I saw lots of poor poeple who lost their home and family because there were handicap. There were same as us even kind to us and there were happy. They looked like a child who need love.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기