2009년 9월 13일 일요일

Reader’s Response of "Two Kinds"

In the page 93 line 13, I, the one who is in the story, was complaining to her mother that she is not a genius. Every mother want their child be best. My mother is one of them. She want me to be best in everything. If I make same small mistake that others do, she start disappoint to me. I know she is doing that beacuse she love me, but it hurts my feeling and want to say "I'm not a genius!!" to my mother.
In the page 90 line 33, her mother always discourage her daughthter. She always use discouraging words. When my mother gets angry to me, she always say with discouraging words. I think that will show her feeling to us, but it will makes us to give up.
In the page 91 line 30~33, her mother disappointed to her daughter, because her daughter did not get and not understand what she learned in her school. Sometimes I can see my parents' disappointment face when I tell my idea to them. I think my idea was right but they did not think like me. Until now, I cannot understand why they were disappointed to me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기