1a. Metaphor and simile have similiar means that make connections with word to word. Simile use like or as to connect, but unlike simile, metaphor not use like or as.
1. Why do authors use figurative language?
Authors use figurative language because it describes an idea through comparison. Authors use it to make their messages more powerful. When audiences identify figurative language, their understanding will increases and they will improve their writing skills. For my case, I use it for fun. I like to find simile or metaphor in the story, so I often use them in my writing. I think it makes my work cool.
2. List 3 metaphors that you think are really beautiful or interesting?
"I'll be the grapes fermented, bottled and served with the table set in my finest suitlike a perfect gentlemen " in this metaphor, I can know that he will served someone gentle and feel graet like grapes fermented, which is wine. I always want to be a gentleman so this one is interesting to me.
"I'll be your winter coat buttoned and zippedstraight to the throatwith the collar up so you won't catch a cold" in this metaphor, I can feel love of someone this one wants to make one, who this person loves, to be warm. I think every loves are beauitful.
"I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowningin an open tab when your judgement's on the brink" This metaphor is also rerelate to love.
http://luccy.blogspot.com/2005/11/most-beautiful-metaphors.html
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기