2009년 9월 27일 일요일

Clue 5

1a. What is the theme of "About Effie"?
Finding the theme of "About Effie" was very hard to me. When I finished this story, I thought there is no theme of the story. At last, I think I found the theme of this story. I think the theme of this story is caring others. Because in the story, all the characters care each other.

1. Who is Effie waiting for?
Effie was waiting a man who come when rain come with lightning and music. She always waited "him". I think he is very importance to her. He was the meaning of the her life.

2. This story contains a lot of Christ imagery. Write down three separate sentences from the story that might symbolize Jesus and explain why Timothy Findley might have written these into his story.
In the Bible, Jesus told to his followers to waite for their father and pary to him. I think Timothy Findley wanted to show every people have someone who is very meaning for to them like a God.

3. Can non-Christian authors reveal truth about God's world?
I think the answer is yes or no, because I'm non-Christian. I have to research lots of data and try to understand the God to do my project of Bible class. Even I research and get information of God, I could not understand the God. If someone asked to write about God's world, my answer will NO!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기